Web Master / UX Design / Front-End Development
3 Years (ongoing)
- Evolve existing creative, ops, and strategy to achieve business objectives and unlock immediate and long term potential.
- Define the road to operational excellence, through improving end-to-end workflow, processes, implementation, and adoption.
- Evaluate and pressure test existing business models.
- Design, develop, and maintain web experiences
- Technical program management for all development projects
- Server configuration and administration
- Jira admin and scrum master
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Drive sprint cycles for continuous deployment of features
- Onboarding outsourced development partners
- Crafted scalable design systems and improved design consistency
- Created a solid code foundation – simple, unpolluted, and effective, preventing future technical debt.
- Reduced dependency on external resources
- Published operational frameworks and guidelines, including version controlled Wiki
- Systematic approach to solving business challenges
As a consultant for Digital Meaning I managed workflow processes and provided design and front-end development services for clients including, Corodata, Corostuff, CollabNet, and App Annie. I juggled several projects concurrently, handled multiple deadlines, and prioritized multiple tasks under tight timelines. My responsibilities include pushing pixels, writing code, and putting out fires.
With Jabal, you don’t just get a UX designer and front-end web developer. You get a process improver. A doer, because he’s never sitting around waiting for something to happen or get assigned. He’s an effective, direct communicator, which can’t be underestimated when you have clients who don’t always know how to put into words what they really want. Our clients positively swoon at everything he delivers.