I am a creative creature
I try to to create something everyday, even if its small. My focus is on progress, not perfection.
I’m passionate about inbound marketing, responsive design, elegant code, and beautiful typography.
Fun Fact: I have 50+ certificates of completion for LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com courses across design and development. #DesigNerd
These are some of my favorite things
I wear blackMost days. Even when its hot. #AllBlackEverything
I have a dogHer name is Mocha Mixed breed. Soo many diff breeds!
I program musicAbleton Live + Push Teenage Engineering OP-1 MPC Live
I’m a coffee snobChemex pour-over Sightglass coffee beans Manual conical burr mill grinder Water @ 195 degrees Fahrenheit
iPro n00b gamerRobo Recall – VR Overwatch – PC, PS4, Switch Splatoon 2 – Switch Mario Bros – NES
I ♥ french friesStill searching for the perfect fry Duck fat fries Truffle fries Garlic fries
How did I get here?
Art SchoolArt Institute of California Web Design & Interactive Media 3 x’s Honor List 2 x’s Dean’s Honor List 1 x’s President’s Honor List
UI / UX DesignerThe Refinery Creative Systematic Al Jazeera Media Network Baby Center
Front-End DeveloperDigital Meaning WatchWith Adaptive Insights Workday
CertificationsCertified Scrum Master Agile Marketing Fundamentals Optimal Product Management
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- MySQL, PHP, Twig, WordPress, Drupal
- Bootstrap 4, Zurb Foundation for sites and emails
- Git version control
- Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision
- Mobile-first and responsive design
- Wireframing and UI prototyping
- Google Analytics
- User empathy
- Abstract and creative thinking
- Strategic planning
- Research, flow/mapping, and information architecture
- Agile/Lean development process
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Design Patterns
- Visual design/communication